habbix - le manoir de don.corleone. Index du Forum habbix - le manoir de don.corleone.
Bienvenue sûr le forum du grand manoir de Don.Corleone, un endroit connu pour son architecture et son RP qui fait bon-vivre. Sûr ce forum, les informations, les nouvelles et les recrutements y sont. Bonne visite !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
habbix - le manoir de don.corleone. Index du Forum 

Discord Full Version

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    habbix - le manoir de don.corleone. Index du Forum -> Divers -> Morts officiels
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
dreataki

Ingenieur Systemes Et Reseaux Masculin
Argent(s): 461 727
Moyenne d'argent(s): 4 439,68

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 03:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Discord Full Version Répondre en citant

Discord Full Version > bit.ly/1YKgtFd

So...we...have...to...believe...that...everything...is...encrypted6..Likes..liamdawe..commented..on..26..March..2016..at..5:14..pm..UTC..Link..View..PC..info..Editor..TwitterWebsiteYouTubetwitch..AnxiousInfusionOkay..so..they..say..it..themselves:..Teamspeak..is..expensive..and..Skype..is..a..hassle,..why..not..just..use..Mumble?..They..host..everything..for..you,..it's..all..at..the..click..of..a..button..and..really..easy..to..doDue.to.spam.you.need.to.Register.and.Login.to.commentLearn.More.Download.Help.&.Support.Feedback.Status.Partners.HypeSquad.Merch.Store.Branding.Company.Jobs.—.We're.hiring.Blog.Terms.&.Privacy.405.Not.Allowed.With.friends.lists,.separated.voice.and.text.channels.and.moreDiscord's.Interface.WHAT.DOES.THIS.BUTTON.DO!?!11.Inviting.Friends.Everyone,.get.in.here!.Notifications.Hey,.listen!.Notify.your.lifeMaybe..they..will..sell..the..service..once..it's..popular,..maybe..they..sell..the..personal..data..of..the..usersI've..tested..it..myself,..and..while..it..is..nice..it..does..have..a..number..of..issues..like:..-..No..window..buttons..-..No..tray..icon..on..Ubuntu..-..Their..message..notifications..use..a..weird..pop-up..box..rather..than..the..native..notifications..area..-..No..menubar..-..Really..light..text..on..a..white..background..in..places,..same..on..their..website,..it's..terrible..-..Notification..sounds..for..a..user..leaving..or..joining..a..voice..channel..don't..seem..to..work..-..A..number..of..other..issues..They..do..mention..it's..really..early,..and..it..will..be..improved..uponNo..one..knows..what..they..will..do,..but..they..won't..do..all..this..for..freeHelp..Center..Open.source,.p2p,.always.encrypted.Skype.replacementOther.than.that:.The.server.as.well.as.the.client.is.proprietaryFrom..account..settings..to..permissions,..find..help..for..everything..DiscordText.Chat.The.dankest.memes.since.Leeroy.JenkinsPlus:...There...is...plenty...of...Mumble-Hosting,...if...you...don't...want...the...hassleArticle.posted.by.liamdawe..View.more.articles.from.liamdawe.I.am.the.owner.of.GamingOnLinuxA..light..and..dark..theme..is..great,..but..they..really..need..more..appearance..optionsWhile.I.do.like.Teamspeak.myself.Discord.seems.to.just.make.everything.a.lot.easierEverything..feels..very..smooth..once..you..learn..the..basics..of..the..app,..I..really..like..itIt.seems.easy.to.use.and.they.don't.charge.youI...can...see...why...an...application...like...this...is...useful...for...sure,...and...I...will...probably...keep...using...it0.Likes.Swiftpaw.commented.on.26.March.2016.at.5:14.pm.UTC.Link.View.PC.info.Everyone.should.just.use.Toxif..it..was..open..sourced..I..bet..we..would..have..better..functionality..on..Linux..in..quicker..timeLast.edited.by.neowiz73.at.26.March.2016.at.7:38.pm.UTC.0.Likes.1.Likes.nifker.commented.on.26.March.2016.at.5:19.pm.UTC.Link.View.PC.info.SteamTwitter.free.as.in.freedom?.2.Likes.sigz.commented.on.26.March.2016.at.5:46.pm.UTC.Link.View.PC.info.actually.the.xnblank's.app.from.github.is.more.complete.and.fully.functional.discord.client.(.).0.Likes.Doc.Angelo.commented.on.26.March.2016.at.6:12.pm.UTC.Link.View.PC.info.nifkerfree.as.in.freedom?.No,.which.is.why.I.would.rather.not.use.it..Go..to:..12Remember...username...Stay...logged...in...Or...login...withYou...get...everything...for..."free",...but...in...the...end...they...will...have...to...make...money...one...way...or...the...otherGitHub..Status.Voice..Chat..Speak..and..you..shall..be..heard f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 03:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    habbix - le manoir de don.corleone. Index du Forum -> Divers -> Morts officiels Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template Billard_Style by Mojy, © 2005 Mojy - Mojytech